Halloween is one of my absolute favorite holidays. I love it when the kids get excited to get all dressed up, the scary movies and of course haunted houses! When my son was younger, I used to really go all out with our house decorations, turning our home into a creepy spooktacular place, fun for all!
This year with the current state of the COVID-19 Pandemic, things are probably going to look a little different, due to parents wanting to maintain the safety and health of their families. We don’t yet know what October will look like, but chances are, we’ll still be socially distant, and taking extra safety health precautions. But fear not! There is a fun, safe, and delightful Halloween season experience that is sure to leave your kids giggling and continuing to love the Halloween spirit!
You’ve Been Booed!
This is a fun and super easy project that will keep your kids loving Halloween and having a blast, while still getting loads of Halloween goodies!
Here’s how to play along:
- Download and print 2 copies of one of the below PDF’s.
- Have your child choose which two friends to BOO!
- Purchase a basket or bucket and some Halloween goodies for two of your child’s friends.
- Put the goodies in the basket with the 2 print offs, and head out!
- This is the super fun part for your kids… sort of like TP-ing a friend. Drive to the friends’ houses at night, just before bed. Have the kids run the goodies up to the front door, ring the bell and RUN LIKE CRAZY back to the car. Try to leave before they open the door! The parents might recognize your car, but your kids will be giggling the whole way.
Alternative to Trick or Treating – You’ve Been Booed Downloadable Printables FREE!
Click on each image to download your copies!
What do you do to celebrate Halloween fun?
We’d love to hear your ideas! Drop us a line in the comments and let us know if you’ve got great ideas to share!